Kristen made a surprise appearance at the Women in Film Crystal & Lucy Awards (Women In Film is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting diversity in the media arts) to talk about 'The Storytellers — New Voices of The Twilight Saga'. :)
How SEXY, how FIERCE she looked! SUBLIME.
Perfect perfect look.
@Twilight: "Last night in LA, Stephenie Meyer & Kristen Stewart presented plaques to the #TwilightStories filmmaker finalists!"
Kristen with Stephenie Meyer and the 'Storytellers - New Voices of the Twilight Saga' winners: Nicole Eckenroad, Amanda Tasse, Maja Fernqvist, Yulin Kuang, Cate Carson, Kailey and Samantha Spear, and Lindsay Hancock Williamson.
Kristen wore a Proenza Schouler Fall 2015 dress with Sophia Webster pumps to the #WIF Crystal + #LucyAwards.
Makeup by Beau & hair by Kylee Heath.
Kristen's hairstylist Kylee Heath talked with Style.com:
A “Rock-and-Roll” Updo Short-Haired Girls Can Pull Off - Kristen Stewart shows you how it’s done.
Unstuffy updos and undone chignons reigned on the Fall ’15 runways at shows like Dolce & Gabbana, Tom Ford, Chanel, Céline, Isabel Marant, and Fendi. For those who’ve lopped off their length but still want to sweep layers off their neck come summer, disguise an awkward phase in the grow-out process, or pull hair off their face for a walk down the aisle, take your cues from Kristen Stewart’s asymmetrical updo crafted by hair pro Kylee Heath. “We wanted the look to be a little rock ’n’ roll and modern to complement her dress,” says Heath of the star’s Proenza Schouler ensemble at the Women in Film Awards. And if we learned anything from backstage this season, it’s that an overdose of hairspray or one curl too many can quickly translate to trying too hard, and you’re better off embracing natural texture instead of trying to tame it. Here, how Heath produced the perfectly messy look.
1. Heath applied mousse from roots to ends and blow-dried hair using a Croc Greenion Blow Dryer and round brush for volume.
2. After creating a deep side part, the rumpled waves were achieved by clamping a 1-inch marcel iron over small sections and alternating directions for an imperfect finish.
3. For grip and texture, Kevin Murphy Powder Puff was sprinkled through roots and a “healthy amount” of Oribe Texturizing Spray was blasted from mid-lengths to ends.
4. Little knots were crafted by twisting hair up and off the neck and pinned to the right side.
5. The waves left loose on the left hand side were broken up and teased at the roots and topped off with hairspray.
Source: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15